❤ChuChu❤
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 DAMN U SHADOWS! ❤
Top:.MarieDoll. - Lace Cross top NEW
Skirt:-Elixir- MiniCande Rose NEW
Shoes:Izzie's - Flower Flats Full Pack NEW
Scarf:Izzie's - Little Silk Scarf (TOSL Hunt) NEW
Hair:::Exile:: Rumour has it:
Skin:-Glam Affair - Amelie Natural - Breeze

ugh im so mad D: i just got a new computer thats like waaaay better then my other computer.
But when i put on shadows my viewer just crashes :c
iv tried many other viewers and same thing happens and the worst thing is.
my shadows worked on my new computer but when i took a picture i crash now i just have to press lightnings on and it crashes .-. Damn u Shadows...
WELL i bought CS6 /o/ So im kinda happy anyway! <3
ChuChu
"DAMN U SHADOWS! ❤" was Posted On: onsdag 20 juni 2012 @05:35 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from