❤ChuChu❤
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 ChuChu 136
 Hello Mooshoos <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you had a great Christmas!
Now im so looking forward new years. I am going to go Bomber man style and 
go crazy with the rockets xD
Ahhhh... i love Christmas <3
Swallow has launched a new series of jewelry 
the theme is LION. I must say these are gorgeous!
She also made a Lion earring gift so you can go grab it! *-*
Also i the pink shirt is from Villena! I LOVE it, so much.
I heard shes going to ''perhaps'' make Boobie appliers on it xD
Lamb and Catwa released new hairstyles. I love them both so much.
The catwa one is themed as the new Bella in Twilight.
Wellll Thats all, i promised myself not to write to much :P
Your one and only..
// Emelie
Poses : .{PSYCHO:Byts}


Left outfit:
Shirt:Emery - Mesh Top Carol Salmon in Print Christmas Gift 0L
Skirt:The Secret Store - Crepe Skater Skirt - Charcoal 20L
Socks:*MC* Over-the-knee Socks
Shoes:[whatever] honey k ~ brown
Collar:Swallow: Lion Collar Glamour NEW
Hair:!lamb. The Big Doll House NEW

Right outfit:
Hair:^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Bella V2 HairStyle/Chestnut NEW
Bangs:^;^CaTwA^;^ Razan Bangs Roots/Chestnut
Shirt:.:villena:. - Pointed Collar Top Blush NEW
Pants:The Secret Store - Rise Skinny Jeans
Shoes:::LC:: High Combat Boot [Camel]
Bangle:Swallow: Lion Bracelet NEW
Ring:Swallow: Lion Ring NEW
"ChuChu 136" was Posted On: onsdag 26 december 2012 @07:33 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from