❤ChuChu❤
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 ChuChu 138
Hii Mooshoos <3
~~~~~~~
Okay, so its been a preeetty long while since i last posted.
Recently i got a Virus D: And this virus is super aggressive !
i have no clue what kind of symptom this is but it looks like a bad ass flu
I have lost muscles and stuff and i have lost weight .-. I don't weight like i should be so that's pretty bad..
 So I am like the weakest human being right now.
I collapsed some days ago aswell in the stairs, worst experience ever. :I
i have also been coughing alot , ALOT. .. . ALOOOOOOT.
And yes, OFC. I have been to the hospital but they didn't do shiatsu D:
they were like-.. Aha.. yeas... Aha i see. Well u are pretty much fucked. So come back in 1 week
if u feel worse. 
I DID NOT COME BACK FOR U. Nevaaah.
I took this virus like a MAN. AND I WON.
Kinda, i still cough alot, BUT I SEE THIS AS A WIN SO HELL YEA.
 So funny, At school i did a jump thing were i really just jumped on a table and then down. My legs didn't have enough power to even take that jump from a table, so i fell like a bad ass. xD
Well enough blah from me. 
GUESS WHAT SL FASHION WEEK OPENED UP TODAAAY
2013-01-18 
First round opens up at 1Pm <3
I am super exited. You have to see the build and everything its awesome.
Great work the the people that took their time to make what i believe will become
a huge event <33


Poses: [Miseria] Beat Group Gift - Fee 100L

Right:
Hair:>TRUTH< Vanya w/Roots - pumpkinpie NEW
Fluffyness:Color.Me.H.O.F [AnjaFurShoulders] GIFT 0L At store
Shirt:Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [A Symmetric Top NEW @ Fameshed
Pants:.:villena:. - skinny jeans G3 NEW @ SFW
Rings:.Olive. SL Fashion Group Gift Bow Rings NEW @ SL FashionWeek
Shoes:AUTRES - Color Block Suede Wedges Brown NEW @ SL FashionWeek
Skin:[PF] Alyx <Peach> -  Siren
Lipstick:[PF] Kumi <Lt Tones> - Lip Tint - Nude (Teeth)
Necklace:[DossiEr] NeckLace cap,glasses,mustache "F

Left:
Hair:>TRUTH< Adeline w/Roots - pumpkinpie
Shirt:.:villena:. - layered vest cross pastel NEW @ SL FashionWeek
Leggings:Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Leather Leggins[Black] NEW @ Fameshed
Shoes:[whatever] - Maria ~ black  [GOLD&SILVER]
Scarf:*BOOM*  Tinsley Casmere Bow Scarf Tiffany NEW USED BLACK HUD
Skin:[PF] Alyx <Peach> -  Siren
Lipstick:[PF] Kumi <Lt Tones> - Lip Tint - Nude (Teeth)

"ChuChu 138" was Posted On: fredag 18 januari 2013 @09:05 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from