❤ChuChu❤
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Taking a short break because, yolo
Hello my little mooshoos
~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you may have noticed iv gotten way late on all my blog posts latly.
I really have just gotten tired of secondlife at this moment.
I figured i should take a break from SL for a short while. Focusing on RL a bit and such things
I will come back i asure you though. This is not a ''Goodbye forever'' kinda thing, no.
This is just so that i will want to play again as im bored as POOP.
So. Ma dearest mooshoos. I BID YOU A SHORT FAREWELL <33
image
Sayonara  <33
"Taking a short break because, yolo" was Posted On: fredag 3 maj 2013 @08:33 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from