❤ChuChu❤
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 
Hiii Mooshooos <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to notify you some thing here :P
I have already made my 2 outfits for the next blog post. 
But due to some Secondlife problemos i cant log in.
It keeps telling me when i log in that there might be a internet problem.
But that is clearly not the case because i can do anything else with my 
internet except log in xD
But i have gone through this before so i guess it will fix itself soon enough.
Im sorry to my sponsors, when i can log in i will blog like a monkey on drugs :D! <3
  
Your one and only..
Emelie
~~<3
"" was Posted On: tisdag 26 februari 2013 @12:15 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from