❤ChuChu❤
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 ChuChu 152
Hellu Mooshooos <3
~~~~~~
Yayy, i finally got the time to blog /o/
This is a special moment for me.... 
nah.
Well anyway i got some cute potatoes here. 
I LOVE the Coat by Fabulously dead, pure love right there its so adorable, like BAM.
I found the Maitreya pants when i was creeping out at marketplace and oh my lord.
My eyes have never seen such loveliness. DAT BUTT.. and other things.
I love the whole scalloped idea and i fell in love with the new shirt from The Secret store.
It comes in 2 versions, one with lace and one without.
Due to my ''no time for fun sheduele'' I didnt get the chance to get my hands on
pink fuels latest skin, Harley. But now i did and i farted rainbows.
I looove it she did such and amazing job. I owe you my soul.
oh yea i wanted to change layout a little because the balls.. they were like
taking over the outfits xD. They were just to much to handle so i repositioned them and i like
this muuch better.
Ah.. Anyway i hope it wont take 1 year before next post... Hahaha...ha..

Your one and only..
//ThatDuckWithTooMuchShitToDo
bye.




Poses:Marukin and Imeka - By Nati Williams And Valencia Southard <3

Skin:[PF] Harley <Vanilla> - NEW
Hair:Exile::Counting Stars Dark Reds NEW ( i think.. )
Shirt:The Secret Store - Scallop Sweater - Crimson NEW
Pants:.:villena:. - tucked up jeans in dark blue
Shoes:(fd) Platform Cuties - Nude NEW @ Arcade
HeadThing:[AUX] Gacha_Purrrfect Headband - Purple NEW @ Arcade
Necklace:{Dead Apples} Antlers Chain Necklace - Brown Wood/Gunmetal NEW @ Arcade
Necklace2:{Sleepy Eddy} Pocket Watch Necklace (Red) NEW @ Arcade


Skin:[PF] Harley <Vanilla> - NEW
Hair:Exile::Sparkle And Fade Dark Reds NEW
Coat:(fd) Romantic Coat - Brown NEW@Soon at Collab88
Pants:Maitreya Leather Skinny Pants * Byzantium
Shoes:::LC:: Spice Platform Sneaker -  Black 
Ears:+Half-Deer+ Velven Bunny Ears (Darkheart) NEW @ Arcade
Necklace:[tea.s] Star Key Necklace NEW @ SLFashionWeek
"ChuChu 152" was Posted On: söndag 8 september 2013 @13:36 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from